This role is working as part of IPF Digital hub team supporting all IPF Digital markets. IPF Digital is a rapidly growing business that offers customers online lending options under the brands of Credit 24, Sving, Creditea and Hapiloans. IPF Digital operates in 8 countries, mainly across Europe but with operation in Australia and Mexico too.
This amazing opportunity offers a once in a lifetime chance to be part of the rapid expansion and growth our business. We are people light and technology heavy and your role is to work alongside the Head of Costs Optimization and Procurement supporting cost management, cost control and cost efficiency planning, taking active part in supplier and contract management as well across IPF Digital. You will be engaged in the annual business planning process and periodic quarterly rolling forecasts, analysis of strategic investments including any new business cases and ad hoc finance due diligence. Your will cooperate close with other units in performing procurement processes.
- You will enhance monthly cost reporting
- You will partner with key IPF Digital stakeholders (budget holders) with the view to increase cost awareness across the business
- You will lead cost efficiency initiatives across the business and cooperate closely with the IPF Group procurement teams
- You will participate in the budgeting process across IPF Digital, ensuring compliance with Group budgeting requirements and the provision of support to in-market financial controllers where required.
- You will provide a robust challenge to the output with the aim of improving the quality of cost budgeting across IPF Digital.
- You will perform forecasting and scenario testing as part of the budget process.
- You will support FP&A Manager with the delivery of forecasts and budgets
- You will build financial models and analysis for key projects
- You will enhance the understanding of the forecasting process across the hub & country teams
- You will undertake the analysis of cost base and provide challenge around investment undertaken by the business
- You will provide a good service to internal and external stakeholders ensuring that output matches their requirements and expectations
- You will support the quarterly rolling forecast process, ensuring forecasts are robust and a reflection of the latest trading position to support external financial guidance.
- You will support the delivery of forecasts and budgets for new market entry, financial cases for strategic investments and new businesses challenging inputs, providing insight of existing markets and providing analysis of the business case to project sponsors, finance leaders and the IPF Digital senior management Team. Alternatively you will provide support, where required, if this is being performed by the FP&A Manager.
- Together with business units you will lead tender processes as a part of the selection of supplier
- You will prepare or verify business cases for new services. Your role will be also to monitor business and costs efficiency after new service is set-up.
- You will prepare and analyze periodic procurement reports on suppliers, categories, turnover, risk management
- You will work independently in an efficient and focused way
So, what skills, knowledge and experience do you have?
Started / completed recognized accounting qualification ACA / CIMA / ACCA or other relevant locally recognized accounting and/or controlling qualifications
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills (VBA skills would be of additional benefit)
- Ability to work independently and operating to tight deadlines
- Ability and willingness to develop self
- Ability to prepare reports and recommendations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organization, prioritization and time management
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach, to ensure deadlines are met and support is delivered as required
- Positive mind set – ‘can-do attitude’
- Knowledge of financial modelling methodologies
- Strong demonstrable numeracy skills at appropriate level
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience of financial modelling
- Experience of FP&A in a financial services environment
- Experience in dealing and building good business relations with external parties (Desirable)
- Worked within digital financial services (Desirable)
Other: The ability to travel internationally as required for business meetings
Reporting to: Head of Costs Optimization and Procurement – IPF Digital
Your job level: Expert
Based In: Madrid